Saturday, March 13, 2010

Halfway Home Rankings Post


So I'm officially halfway through the drinking process, and I thought it would be a good time to do a little retrospective -- a time to summarize what I've done so far and evaluate the overall drinking experience I've had. Here are some lovely lists for those of you who like to get to the bottom line. Obviously all lists are completely subjective and refer only to the opinions of my taste buds. I also don't vouch for these lists being consistent -- I am too lazy to cross reference them.

Best Well Drinks/Cheap and Easy Bar Orders:

Best from the Classics Section:

Best Drinks to make for a Party:
(Caveat: I haven't made that many drinks for parties)

Pleasant Surprises:

Best Girly Drinks:

Best Vodka Drinks:

Best Rum Drinks:

Best Gin Drinks:

Best Whiskey Drinks:

Best Drink Photos:






Drinks most likely to make you Drunk too Quickly:
3. Tequini (plus bad hangover)

Worst Drinks:

...and the drinks where everything came together perfectly and life was brilliant.

Overall Best Drinks:

There you go! Enjoy and bottoms up!

No comments:

Post a Comment