Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Gin Buck

Oh, yesterday! I was in a really mopey mood so I spent the whole day sitting around watching Ally McBeal and eating massive quantities of food (chocolate chips out of the bag). It was also family portrait day, so I went over to the padres' house for a bit: I'm expecting some new entries for Awkward Family Photo. After all that, I came home, did some reading, and watched Popular, the teen melodrama that puts all others to shame. I was drinking this bit of yummy while we watched.

It was good, but I put a little too much lemon in. It was fine in the beginning, but by the end, I was making strange noises after each sip. The sad thing is, I've been living alone for so long that I made these noises without noticing or explaining, despite my roommate's presence. Sigh, oh me. Here's to learning what it's like to be around people again!

1 1/2 ounce gin
ginger ale
lemon juice
-Add gin to an iced highball glass, fill with ginger ale and add a splash of lemon juice.

Enjoy and bottoms up!

No comments:

Post a Comment