Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Lemon Drop

Another drink with friends! I had a few people over on Saturday night, and I played bartender even setting up a legit bar area and making a menu. Most of the drinks on the menu I had already made before at some point, but the lemon drop was an addition since I now have lemon vodka.

I had one first, then an amiga did, and we both really enjoyed it. I've had lemon drops at bars a couple times before, and they have always been too sweet. Syrupy even. But homemade with fresh lemons this drink is something to be reckoned with.

1 1/2 ounce lemon vodka
3/4 ounce lemon juice
splash of simple syrup
-Stir over cracked ice and strain into cocktail glass.

I'll also say that my new glassware makes drinking look so much classier. Thanks mom and dad ;-)

Enjoy and bottoms up!

No comments:

Post a Comment