Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Strawberry Daiquiri

Oh how delicious! This one certainly gets the girly drink tag: just tasted like a strawberry smoothie. I used some fresh strawberries leftover from some cupcakes I made, and it was ahmaaaaaaazing!

The daiquiri was part of a pretty epic meal I had last night too: baked pasta and boca chicken nuggets. It felt like such a little kid meal, despite the alcohol. Plus, whoever first thought, "You know what this pasta needs? More carbohydrates. Let's add bread!" was a motherfucking genius. Bread crumbs on baked pasta own my life.

A recipe for regressing to childhood:

1 1/2 ounce rum
3/4 ounce triple sec
3/4 ounce lime juice
splash of simple syrup
6 hulled strawberries
4-5 ice cubes
-Add all ingredients to blender and blend until smooth. Pour into wine glass.

Enjoy and bottoms up!

1 comment:

  1. oh my god. i want this. right now. give me
    ~M

    ReplyDelete