Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Salty Dog

SO, I haven't really posted here in a bit and this is the basic story: I had two drinks Thursday night because I didn't think I would make a proper drink on Friday since I was going to a party. I posted about the midnight martini Friday afternoon and planned to post about the salty dog on Saturday. Unfortunately, I got about 1000% more drunk than I planned to at the party Friday (read really embarrassing/don't remember much drunk) and haven't even been able to think about booze since. Until tonight. NGL, a little bit tipsy now. Under much better circumstances.

Anyway, after all that preamble, I don't really like grapefruit juice very much. So I didn't really like this drink. If you like grapefruit juice, then you'll like this. That's a pretty undeniable premise. Here's the recipe:

1 1/2 ounce vodka
6 ounces grapefruit juice
-Mix in cocktail shaker, dust rim of glass with salt, pour drink into glass with cracked ice.

I don't know if there will be another post in the near future. Trying to be a productive member of society and refraining from over indulging for the near future at least. Haven't given up on the project though!

Enjoy and bottoms up!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for productivity! I am glad to see you are being responsible (for the most part haha). I like the backstory on drink posts - more backstory!! :)

    ReplyDelete