Thursday, November 12, 2009

Horse's Neck

Whiskey and ginger ale = pretty good drink. I think I ended up with a little more ginger ale than is standard issue, but it was just that much easier to drink. It's a nice switch up from the usual highballs, and I enjoyed it. Do it!

1 1/2 ounce blended whiskey
Ginger ale
-Add whiskey to iced highball glass and fill with ginger ale.

Onto more important things: I'm rewatching Ally McBeal now, and I can't tell you how much I hate the Ally/Billy combination. He's just so so lame! SOOOOO annoying! I'm basically just biding my time until Robert Downey, Jr. is on so I can be in love with him. Sigh.

Drink related: I've had 46 drinks now! I'm doing so well! I'm also planning on taking a picture of all the alcohol I have in the house because it's pretty epic.

Enjoy and bottoms up!

1 comment:

  1. your russian stalkerNovember 12, 2009 at 9:23 PM

    I'd drink this one just b/c of the name <3
    (it won't let me post from lj!)

    ReplyDelete