Saturday, November 21, 2009

Mint Martini

Yay, I'm back! I plan on being on a more regular cocktail making schedule this week. Not because I was productive this week, but because it doesn't seem to matter whether I make cocktails or not, I'm always unproductive. But I always say that it could be worse than unproductive: there's also counterproductive, and I wasn't that.

Anywho, mint martinis are great and should be in your mouth this holiday season. It's pretty easy to imagine what they taste like: just think of how your mouth feels after brushing your teeth. Drop a peppermint candy in for extra effect.

1 1/2 ounce vodka
1 ounce peppermint schnapps
-Stir over cracked ice and strain into cocktail glass.

I hope you've all been well and are getting excited for the holiday season! The Christmas crackhead hit me hard over the head last night and made off with my sanity. I probably won't get it back 'til January.

Enjoy and bottoms up!

No comments:

Post a Comment