Friday, March 26, 2010

Stone Fence

Okay, this is the way to to do a Scotch and soda: just add bitters. You may remember that my scotch and soda experience was less flavorful than I had hoped. Problem solved with just a dash of bitters, giving back some of the pizzazz that the soda waters down.

1 1/2 ounces Scotch
Soda water
Dash of bitters
-Add Scotch to an iced highball glass and add soda water. Add bitters and stir.

I drank this while watching Inglorious Basterds, which was fantastic. Like way better than I thought it was going to be: I've always avoided Tarantino movies because of how violent they are, but I didn't even mind the violence. The movie was 2.5 hours and I didn't even notice despite my usual distaste for long movies.

Also, sidenote: I added an app on my computer that makes it sound like a typewriter when I type. It's only for macs, but you can get it here. I got it via the fug girls!

Enjoy and bottoms up!

No comments:

Post a Comment