Monday, January 25, 2010

Angel's Tip

Well, I haven't done a semi-drunk post in awhile...ever since I decided that next-day posts were better than under-the influence posts, but I never feel like actually writing these anymore, so I might as well go with it when I'm feeling the need to write something.

1. Liqueurs apparently have a higher alcohol content than I thought.

2. Cheap chardonnay pretty much tastes like rosé, aka cheap prostitute wine. That's what I had after the angel's tip.

3. An angel's tip is delicious, like most dessert drinks. I have a certain friend who enjoys doing shots because it takes quite a bit to start feeling the alcohol, but also doesn't care much for the taste of alcohol. Shots of créme de cacao are a definite possibility for this summer. Very yummy.

4. I really have to work on my skills with floats. I read that you are supposed to take a spoon and run the floated liquid down the back so that it won't break the surface. It worked okay, but it could have been better.

5. Recipe:

3/4 ounce créme de cacao
1/4 ounce milk/heavy cream/soy milk
-Float milk on top of créme de cacao in a cocktail glass.

Enjoy and bottoms up!

No comments:

Post a Comment