Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bacardi Cocktail



Only one cocktail this evening, and it was a good one! Here is the recipe:

1 1/2 ounces Bacardi light rum
Juice of 1/2 a lime
Dash of grenadine
-Mix in a cocktail shaker over cracked ice and pour into chilled glass.

Now, since I couldn't really taste the grenadine, this pretty much tasted like the daiquiri I had awhile ago. Delicious, but pretty basic. Thinking about the better drinks I've had, I guess I just like lime with about any alcohol. Good to know. I should say that this is really supposed to have Bacardi rum in it, but I don't think it's that big a deal. I made it with Bacardi because that's what I had.

In other news, vote in my poll! Please? It's up there in the corner waiting for you to click on it.

Enjoy and bottoms up!

No comments:

Post a Comment