Saturday, September 26, 2009

Business Time

First of all, I went through and counted the recipes in the book, and there are 182 in 7 categories. So far the numbers I've completed in each category are such-

Classiques: 2
Martinis: 4
Urban: 6
Punches: 0
Tropical: 4
Naughty: 2
Dessert: 0

That's a total of 18. I need to average a drink every 2.005494505 days in order to make my goal. So far so good!

You may have also noticed that I added a poll to the blog. I think I need to invest in one of three new base alcohols: whiskey, gin, or tequila, but I can't decide which one. Help me please ;-)

I'm also trying to figure out what to do about the couple of drinks in the book that call for eggs. I'm vegan, so it's a bit of a problem. The egg nog I can just buy Silk's soy nog and add some rum. No big deal. But there are a couple others that are less cut and dry. Do I look to see if there are vegan recipes online? Do I suck it up and have the eggs and just make sure they are local and organic? Suggestions would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment