Thursday, April 15, 2010

Orgasm and Gin & Tonic

The name of this first drink is deeply misleading: so not in any way comparable to an orgasm. Peppermint schnapps and Bailey's? Should be great, but it's just alright. Not even "good." What's more disappointing than being promised an orgasm and getting meh.

1/2 ounce Irish cream liqueur
1/2 ounce peppermint schnapps
-Serve in a shot glass.

I had a gin & tonic before at a bar, and I was really unimpressed, but those were the days before I liked gin at all. This time, it was better, but there was still a weird aftertaste that I didn't really care for. I sliced a strawberry to put in it, which made it better. Actually, the best part of the whole deal was eating the gin & tonic soaked berries at the end. Beautiful.

2 ounces gin
tonic water
-Add gin to iced highball glass and fill with tonic water. Garnish with lime.

Enjoy and bottoms up!

No comments:

Post a Comment